Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant (I think) but too scared to do a test

Hi I'm new on here so hi to you all.

I think I'm pregnant as I am 4 days late on my period & I'm never late but I'm too scared to do a test as I suffered a mc last august and I feel that if I confirm the pregnancy then it will happen all over again. We have been trying for the past couple of months and I have so many mixed feelings I want to be so excited but daren't. I know I need to do a test but just can't bring myself to do it.

Sorry to sound so pathetic guys, just need a bit of support from someone whos been through the same feelings,

xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Hun, welcomne to BE and sorry you lost your 1st bean. I also lost my first and I have to say as much as I felt the same knowing or not knowing won't jinx your PG. I say do the test as then you can start being careful about things you eat and take your vitamins to give your baby the best chance - chances are all will be fine for this PG.

Hope it's your BFP!

BoB 23+2
  • Options
    Hi and welcome

Sorry for your loss. I had a mc at the end of June and I feel pg straight after and I am not 30+1 with a very active wriggly baby image

Hope it is your BFP and I am sure all will be fine. Just try and relax. image

Gem x

30+1
  • Options
    Thanks for your replies and support, it's much appreciated, no baby this time image

I'm just gonna try & relax about thw whole thing but its so hard, I just assume its going to be like that every time.

I'm so pleased for you Gem, bet your getting very excited as not long left now.

Thanks to you both again,

Nicki x
  • Options
    It'll happen Nicki, It took me a number of months after my last MC to get PG again. Hang in there. x