Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

im really scared

hi just done a test and im pregnant i misscarried my twins girls on 15,8,2010 when i went for my 21wk scan i was told they had passed away,im really scared now being pergnant again x

Replies

• Options
    Firslty I am so sorry for you loss, it must have been an aweful time and I understand completely why you would be terrified. There is nothing I can say to help you really, other than it is very unlikely to happen again. I have had 3 mc's, none as late as 21w, my latest was at 11w and I am now PG again, I am scared almost everday but I do try and put it to the back of my mind as there is nothing I can do to stop fate. I have to believe that all will be ok, if I didn't I couldn't have tried again for a 4th PG! It doesn't stop me worrying though....

I am sure that the docs will keep a very close eye on everything this time for you. Did they ever find out why your babies died? If they know why they passed then maybe they know what to watch for this time??? Having lost them so late I am totally sure they would now class you as high risk, which is what I am, and as such I have many more scans which is reassuring.

Sending you some positive thoughts and a congrats for your BFP. x

BoB 23+4
  • Options
    thank you nancys cord was wraped around her leg so tight she got ill and passed away what made neve get ill too because they was identical twins it was high risk,i have done 4 test now and all say im pregnant but im going to wait until next week before ringing up and getting booked in im so sceared of having a scan and it all coming to a end again so i keep putting it off,take care x
  • Options
    Well congrats on your PG hun, it does sound like an accidental and fluke situation (although that is absolutely no consolation and I feel terrible saying it) but I'm sure this PG will turn out so much better for you and your beany. Keep me updated and try and stay positive - as hard as it is. I was the same with this PG I wouldn't go to the doctor until I could have the scan and see a HB, that was at about 6.5 wks. It did make me feel better seeing the HB but then I started to worry again. I don't think that ever really goes away.

BoB.x