Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Im bleeding, advice please

after going to the loo this morning and wiping there was blood on the tissue not a huge ammount but a good few spots on the tissue each time i wiped, i cant call the mw till 8 30, ive never bled with either of my other 2 pregnancys, dont know what to do im panicing, ive been under so much stress these past couple of weeks i was just saying to oh last night i was worried something was wrong as i havent felt bubs move yet and now this, im so worried.

Replies

• Options
    Hunni,

You're only 15 weeks so I would be very surprised for you to feel any movement its very early days. Plus there could be any number of reasons why you havent felt it, baby's position for example. This is my 2nd pg and I didnt begin to feel ds till after the time I had felt dd as my placenta was cushioning it, I was around 18 weeks this time but no real definante movements till 20 weeks.

As for the blood check with your mw but dont panic, again there could be a perfectly normal reason. I know I bleed a bit if oh and I have gotten jiggy !

Speak to your mw hunni, take care.

XX
  • Options
    Hi

i had bleeding with this pregnancy on and off from weeks 13-24. i went to the gp several times and she said it could be the position of the placenta, or it could just be "one of those things" after further investigation after about the 10th bleed i had a colposcopy which showed i have cervial erosion which can cause bleeding. so this is what i think caused it. it has all stopped now. so hope this is just a one off for you, i know its worrying but it really is common.

ashy 33+0 xx