Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Vouchers which clubs to join?

Hi,

I am very fond of saving money and horde vouchers. I was wondering about baby clubs, there are so many I was wondering which ones are any good and have good freebies? Not sure I want junk mail for all of them.!

Any advice would be appreciated.

Mooomin x

Replies

• Options
    Definitely make sure you pick up all your free Bounty packs for the freebies - and trawl the magazines that come in them for vouchers & send off deals.

I also joined

Asda voucher for huggies nappy starter pack - which was reduced so the extra money came off my other shopping

Boots Changing bag & vouchers sent in the post - including 10 advantage points per ?? on baby items.

Aptamil & Cow & Gate Both sent me free soft toys.

Can't think where else I got freebies etc from, but there'll be lots of pointers in the Bounty packs!
  • Options
    Huggies too, you can get a voucher to get a free started pack and it comes with vouchers worth ??5 too. x
  • Options
    I've recently updated my Tesco club with details of my expected new addition and have already received my first batch of vouchers for johnson baby products, nappies, wipes, bottles. They continue sending vouchers every few months until your child turns 3yrs old, estimating a total savings of ??150.
  • Options
    Sainsburys Little Ones - you then get a mum and baby bundle worth a tenner when you buy nappies. I've joined them all though - love getting things in the post that aren't bills! image
  • Options
    Thank you ladies. I now at 15 weeks have 3 packs of nappies and 5 packs of wipes and a cotton hat for ??4 doing well so far and have more vouchers to use!

The huggies pack from Asda is good and has ??5 of vouches inside... only problem is that I tore the vouchers on the wrapper so I'm not sure they'll let me use them now.

Mooomin x
  • Options
    This one is jumping the gun quite a bit but after your child is born if you register with the early learning centre's birthday club you get vouchers and 20% off (not sure if the 20% is only around the birthday time or day) but I remember my sister joining it a few weeks after her baby was born 2 years ago so I think it's one worth remembering xx
  • Options
    Cool, will do.

Thanks Shelly

Mooomin x
  • Options
    No problem image Have you joined babies r us mother and baby club yet? As far as I'm aware they also give discounts and vouchers xx
  • Options
    babys r us do. i get sent 5 pound off if i spend over ??30 in one transaction so i used it get money off my moses basket which was already on sale so all together worked out 15 cheaper.