Forum home› Pregnancy› Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What week did your pregnancy symptoms start?

Hey

Just a quick Q to find out the above. I am 6 weeks today and up until now am just very tired. Wanted to know if I am oe of the lucky ones or if it will hit me like a tonne of bricks in a few weeks! image

Replies

• Options
    I think it changes for everyone, mine started around the 5-6 week mark and i gradually added more symptoms as the weeks went on. With my first i didn't really get any xx
  • Options
    mine have really kicked in this last week. so 6/7 weeks. i'm absolutly exhausted, and feel really sick all the time.

but with my girls i was fine till 9 weeks then bam!!

my friend though had nothing at all. she sailed through first few months! you could be lucky x
  • Options
    im on second pregnancy and with both i had no real symptoms apart from tiredness like you say, so you could be like me and be lucky!!! congrats image
  • Options
    Hiya. I found out when I was 4 weeks. I'd felt a little nauseous the few days before, and my boobs had gotten bigger a couple of weeks before - although i didn't even think at the time the real reason why! image

Don't want to worry you but my real sickness didn't kick in until week 8. Then i was sick and exhausted til about week 17. All good now though. Fingers crossed you'll be fine - congrats!

xxx
  • Options
    mine started around 6 weeks and just got worse as the weeks went on. they were worst between 8-10 weeks i think.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, will watch this space.......
  • Options
    Hi ladies

Well Im 7 weeks now and just so flipping tired. Im so exhausted Im struggling to function image

My DD is 2 and just wants me to play all time, I was pushing her on the swings today and for a moment I'm sure I was in some sort of standing up, eyes open sleep like state. I hope it passes soon.

Feel a little queasy time to time but not actually been sick yet, but wasnt when preggy before so may not fingers crossed!
  • Options
    with my first i was tired a lot and had sore boobs for a few weeks then nothing, this time i was fine until 7 weeks then chucked up for a few weeks x
  • Options
    Hi I'm 6+5 and I've been feelin symptoms since nearly a week after conception( well Im 99% positive Ive got the right day) I felt cramps for 4 days non stop two weeks before af and then nothing for about a week and then cramps started again and had them on and off since also have since wk 5 nausea 24/7 nothing come up yet but I do carry a bag!!! And superwoman sense of smell and soooo tired! I burst out into fits of laughter at nothing! And today I dropped something on my foot then couldn't stop cryin( histerically I might add) for half an hour!!!! It's weird but wonderful but I do hope you don't get the nausea it's nor nice! Best of luck x x x
  • Options
    Pretty much since conception with me too, less than a week after conception I already had a dark linea nigra all the way up my bump, and was sleeping all the time, also lost appetite within days, thought there was something wrong with me hehe, when I saw the positive test so much made sense lol.

So far I have odd appetite, quite bad nausea waves, darker linea nigra, lots of tiredness, stuffy nose, very very sore boobs and just generally feeling a bit slow and sleepy lol

Mrs T and bump xxx