Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

clearblue help please

hi ladies i hope you all well

ive posted on ttc and thought be a good idea on here to my period was due yesterday and didnt arrive so i pos and it was negative then i decided to do the other one and there was a faint line that was thin although now(4hrs later) is wider evaporation line?? but the thin line was there from the start which test do i believe any one had this what was the out come???

must admit im panicking a bit lol i have three fantastic kids and would dearly love anouther but im really not in the best situation.

oh i have ordered some tests off the internet due to come tommorow but it seem a long way off lol :? :? :? :? :? :?

Replies

• Options
    was it the cross tests? they have been a huge problem giving false positives, hope you get the result you want x
  • Options
    I don't think it's possible to say which one is accurate, you'll need to do another test. Can yo get to a superdrug or supermarket? They do fairly cheap tests that i have found to be reliable xx