Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Cheap pregnancy test - no result then positive after one hour ??

Hi Ladies,

I've just had a miscarriage 2 wks ago and have had my negative hcg test . As past few days ive been have preg symptoms again so did a cheap test this morning nothing showed up in either box so I just thought the test had failed and left it sitting in the bathroom - one hour later I was in bathroom and went to throw test in bin and got the shock of my life as control line was there good and dark with a faint line line in preg box !!! My head is totally wrecked !!! Anyone had this experience before if so how'd it turn out ?

Think I'm becoming obsessed !!!

Thanks in advance

Replies

• Options
    Hi there,

Hmmmmm! I'm really not sure - as your mc was only 2 weeks ago it would mean you getting pg literally straight afterwards wouldn't it? Which to me seems unlikely as the lining of your uterus would need to thicken up after the mc (when it presumably was lost?) to receive the fertilised egg. But then a line is a line? Although I do know you can get evaporation lines after a while. I would try & wait a few more days then do a more reliable test using FMU.

I have my fingers crossed for you & will keep an eye out for an update xxx
  • Options
    my cheapy only showed my + 20 mins after and i had to retake 5 more in succession to check.

id be inclined to say this may be a false + as ur mc wasnt long ago.

can you take another test to see?
  • Options
    Hi Hun,

Thanks for ur reply did a CB with early morning urine and was negative so I guess it was them evaporation lines - so weird the way it happened though !!

• Options
    evap lines are awful, i got a few image

hope u get a BFP soon hun xxx