Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

pulsating cramps v.low down at 20wks

Hi, I am hoping for some help & reassurance. It has only started in the last hour but it stil happening even though I am resting. I am starting to get worried. Has this happened to anyone else? X

Replies

• Options
    Has it eased yet hun?

Dont know how much movement ur feeling yet but could bubba have hiccups?x
  • Options
    THanks for replying. I still had it when I eventually got to sleep last night at about 1am but it had eased when I woke up so I came to work. On the bus on the way here it started again, quite strong. image this my 1st and I am not sure if what I think has been movements really was if that makes sense?

I hadn't thought of hiccups. How long do they usually last? X
  • Options
    Does it feel like something pushing down on your stomach low down?

I had a similar feeling to this a few weeks ago, and midwife said it's uterus stretching, and also that it can feel like this if you've been rushing around lots as uterus is a muscle so will contract if you have been doing lots.

It's my first baby and I was stressing about it but felt better once I had spoken to midwife - ring your midwife to put your mind at ease hun.

Hope this helps. x
  • Options
    I had pulsating cramps in my lower back and I have a water infection. My lower stomach and back also feel sore too. Hope you feel better soon xxx