Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

3d scans

hi, im now 21+4 weeks pregnant had my detailed scan at 20 weeks and wanted to find out sex. we were hoping for a boy but MW thought it might be a girl, knees were up and cord in between legs. she really wasn't sure. we're over the moon anyway but am dying to actually know. do any of you think its worth trying to get a 3d scan or not worth the money? i wouldnt know where to go for one anyway. thanks

Replies

• Options
    Hello

We had a 3d/4d scan at 29 weeks. Was done by babybonding at Yeovil hospital and cost ??65 - So not too pricey. We didn't get a video, but loads of photos! We had found out the gender at the 20-week scan but asked for confirmation anyway.

We will be having one again this time as it was a fab experience and much better than our rushed 20-week scan. Plus it was lovely to see baby of course as it's such a long wait from the 20-week scan till birth!

Spring x
  • Options
    oh thats not too bad then price wise. i always said i wouldnt get one but its only been a week or so since scan and dying to see him/her again. do they do them anywhere else. i live in scotland but partners from somerset so we could always go down there. they are completely safe arent they?

thanks x