Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

has she stopped growing

i have been given my due dat as the 31st march.... my last period was the 25th june yet it is saying that i am 23 week preg now how can that be... also i had my scan i am happy that i am going to be a proud mum to a baby girl but at my 20 week scan she was only 17.2 cm which is very small... they did say that everything is fine but wondering why she is so small when i had my 13 week scan she was 12cm why is this has she stopped growing .... really worried as the magazine says she should be around 25cm now...

Replies

• Options
    Do you know when you ovulated? The standard EDD calculators assume that you ovulate on day 14 but it may have been later.

You are 5 days behind me so you are 22 weeks tomorrow which probably means that you ovulated a little bit later.

If they were worried about her length they would have probably asked to see you again x
  • Options
    the lenght they gave you at scan would have been a head to bum lenght (crown to rump) and the magazine may be providing a estimated total lenght.

ask your midwife to explain the findings on your scan. enjoy the rest of your pregnancy xx
  • Options
    id ask ur midwife hun, ur due around the same time as me and i dont even know how long my baby is.