Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

after 5 years

well after 5 years of tryin am prengnant
this might sound weired but i nown for about 2 weeks before i did a test and done the test on friday and within second it came up so happy i had to tell you all as you have been such a support for all thease years
jade xx

Replies

• Options

Hi Jade.

Congratulations,so pleased for youimage.

• Options
    congrats!! what a great news!!
  • Options

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  I know what it is like to be disappointed month, after month, after month (It took me five yeras to fall with Harry!)    I was in shock when I did a test which was positive, I was shaking!

REALLY great, great great news!   BRILLIANT!  image)))))

• Options
    thank you all iam so excited just keepingg finger cressed now
    jade xx
  • Options

JADE      CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!imageimageimageimage

I am so happy for you,fingers crossed,all the very best for next few months x x x x

• Options
    congratulations image what wonderful news xxxx
  • Options
    Congratulations - excellent news!
  • Options
    THANKS ALL I HAVE MIDWIFE NEXT THURSDAY SO HOPFULLY WILL NO MWHEN MY SCAN IS XJADE XX
  • Options
    image brilliant,here's to a trouble free pregnancy x x
  • Options

HEY HUNNY CONGRATULATIONS THATS FAB NEWS imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

SO PLEASED FOR U KEEP US POSTED X X X

• Options
    i will do it justfeels really weird at the min that there is some thing growing in side me lol hopeing i get my scan this side of x mas as i will be 12 weeks on the 17th december so fingers crossed
    mumbear how are you doing how long you got left
    jade xx
  • Options

Not long hun,4 weeks,getting uncomfy now big time,but I'm not going ott with the moaning,took me  a while to get here. Bet you'll be a trooper at the end,god love you x x

I hope you have a lovely football up jumper neat bump to show off!!!!image