Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hi Friends

Well i am now 34 weeks pregnant and as some of u know i have had difficulties with the baby's growth, i have just got back from a scan and she has had a brilliant spurt, they say shes growing steadily although still quite small so if she stops growing or her growth slows down they will induce me but if she keeps growing at the same rate from now on in they will let me go on til my due day Yippeee!!! (still christmas day lol)  so i have another scan in two weeks time and it looks as though they need to moniter me for the rest of my pregnancy just to be on the safe side. image do any of u have any baby updates for me? be sure to let me know, thanks for reading xxximage

Replies

• Options
    I feel very happy for you Sarah, (i my case as i had a elective c section, since my baby was quite big,) so i wish Your labour will be really smooth and wish you good luck!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    aww thank you so much im hoping she grows a bit more so shes at a healthy weight for birth
  • Options
    Very good news Sarah,I'm so pleased,hope she continues with her fantastic growth spurts,but at least they are still keeping an eye on the two of you ximage
  • Options
    Glad baby i growing well now.Hope it all goes well nowimage
  • Options
    thank u both, how is yours coming along mummabear?, and r u pregnant or TTC or have a tiny one theold?? sorry i dnt kno u both by name yet x
  • Options
    No baby news for me - although sometimes i feel broody again!
    Is your baby still growing? Have they given you an idea of the size yet?
    Hopefully you'll continue on as close to Christmas as possible, and have a good weight baby.
  • Options

Thats great news, hope things continue to go in the right directin and you dont need to be induced early.      Hope you are feeling well.

Mummabear its almost d day for you isnt it?  Must be at the uncomfy stage now...

Havent been on here for a while been a bit busy, online shopping and selling stuff on ebay!

• Options

Hi sarah,my real name is Rachel,and yes very close to d.date.

Ooh had any luck on ebay Charmaine? I'm waiting for after xmas to get rid of my maternity stuff,and perhaps some baby gear........haven't decided yet!!!!image

I've got another appt at Hospital,for full blood count AGAIN which will result in more iron tabs oh joy,and check up. Wish me luck they decide to bring date forward as I'm so fat and fed up image my appt Tommorrow and Mum bless her is having boys,so hope hospital running late as always and I can take my book!!!!!

• Options

well audrey i won't know anymore until my next scan, they don't make appointments from the desk anymore which is a bit silly, im waiting on a letter but i know it will be within the next two weeks for my scan, shes been growing steadily since 28 weeks although still small the growth is good news, i feel the same rachel, so fat and fed up lol even though i don't measure at 34 weeks i been told my due date is still xmas day im just small and compact although it don't feel that way, thank you charmaine im hoping not to be induced early and i think if im not induced i feel as though i might go overdue, right into janurary, its just instinct and maybe hope as well because christmas day taxi's are so not right lol but no i have a funny feeling i might go til jan. weirdimage