Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Where can I pierce my one years old ears?

Hello ladies,

I took my soon to be one year old to three shop and they all said she was too young, does anyone know where I can get this done for her or do I have to wait until she's eight years old like the shops i went to said.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Replies

• Options
    I have seen very young children having it done in Claire's Accessories have you tried there? Otherwise try some independent jewellers
  • Options
    Claires are great because they do both ears at the same Time. just to worn you that alot of people have very strong opinions on this. when i suggested it for my lo i was really slated on here. just ignore anyone that's rude. x
  • Options
    Clairs defo as u get 24cg earings and not cheapy ones plus the solution ect in the price, they are a bit more expensive but worth it, i gt my daughters done at 6 months, as its like afamily traditin, every female in my family has had them done from this age, they do both at once, usualy u have to take you red book to show they have had all the jags ect, and they get a lolly pop or sweety after, xx
  • Options
    Thanks ladies you have been a great help.