Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

when did u start getting symptoms??

hi everyone. i got my bfn a week ago and since then haven't really had many symptoms. i have had 2mc before so obviously a little apprehensive about this pregnancy. a strong symptom may help reassure me so wondering about what time yours kicked in??

Replies

• Options
    sorry bfn not bfn...hope that isn't a sign image
  • Options
    Omg my silly phone bfp
  • Options
    Hi Glimmer! I got my bfp just after you. I finally believed it when I took a digital yesterday. I need the loo lots (but then I am drinking more), have creamy cm and I am super tired. I have been getting some twinges and stretching feelings, but non of these are particularly strong. Have you been to see the doctor yet? Sorry to hear you've had two mcs. I am so anxious that something might happen. I want this baby so much! x
  • Options
    Hi Glimmer, firstly congrats on your BFP!

I started getting symptoms at around 6 weeks, I enjoyed that first 10 days of knowing I was pregnant so much as I knew, but felt fine! Then the sickness kicked in and I spent the next 10 weeks or so wishing it would go away!!

So, enjoy the next few weeks (or however long you get without symptoms!) as you never know what might be in store for you!

Having said that, you might sail through and not get any symptoms at all, everyone is different I think image
  • Options
    Congratulations on your BFP

With my first pregnancy I had no symptoms at all untill 8 weeks. I then started with mild nausea and then at 12 weeks started fainting and had to be signed off work for 4weeks. These were the only symptoms I had though.

This time I started feeling very sick at 6 weeks. This then followed with sore boobies and being absolutely bloody shattered to the point that I literally could not keep my eyes open. These symptoms started to ease at about 15 weeks.

Dont panic if you dont get any symptoms at all though. My freind didnt have any at all and was lucky enough to sail through two pregnancies feeling completely normal.
  • Options
    Congrats on your BFP!

With my son I had loads of period-type stretching pains from the time my AF was due till 10 weeks. I also remember feeling exhausted till about 15weeks. Nausea would come and go.

This time I started feeling really nauseous all day from 6-11weeks and I have only recently stopped falling asleep at 9pm (I felt fine during the day though until 9 when my eyes would just get too heavy). Hardly ever got any stretching pains, but keep getting a sharp pain in my groin that goes down my leg and means I can't walk properly for a while image

Oh the joys of being pregnant :lol:

• Options
    Congratualations! About 6 weeks for me both times- sickness and vomiting both times, killing tiredness this time x
  • Options
    Congratulations- hoping for a sticky bean for you x I'm 13+4 and still worrying about mine.

I had af-type pains from weeks 4-10, the nausea kicked in at 6-7 weeks and I still have it. Sore boobs all the time. Drinking and peeing more didn't start until 8 weeks or so.

xxx
  • Options
    Hi glimmer

Don't worry as Ive had very few symptoms. I worried until my scan (im 14 weeks now) and all was well. I had no sickness at all, on and off sore boobs and tiredness but other that at not much else. Oh i did have mild cramps very early on and have the odd twinges which is down to all the stretching going on in there. Try not to worry as not everyone has symptoms. Good luck and take care xxxx
  • Options
    my first pregnancy i started with symptoms about 5wks but my second pregnancy i had no symptoms at all and i had twins
  • Options
    Hi girls. Im 5 1/2 weeks gone and no serious symptoms other than period-like pains and ubber sore boobs.

fall3n-ang3luk, did you have any symptoms inparticular that indicated you were having twins? i get twinges in both ovary sides but i thought it would only be in 1 side, does that mean it could be twins?

fingers crossed ill sail through without sickness etc, i run my own business! image