Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Where have my symptoms gone?

I'm 6 weeks 2 days pregnant with my first baby. My boobs have already gotten huge and my nipples have gotten harder and bigger but they've stopped being sore. Also, I had a few waves of nausea but they've stopped too. I've got my first midwife appointment on Wednesday and I'd like some reassurance.

Thanks xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi,

I'm 7 weeks today and not really got any symptoms at all either but I was exactly the same with my son. I wouldnt worry about it. You've had your BFP, as long as there's been no bleeding then you have nothing to worry about. Count yourself lucky your not hugging the toilet bowl, and enjoy the fact your not feeling rubbish

• Options
    Hello! I think, the most common pregnancy symptoms are described here http://saymommy.com/pregnancy-symptoms/
  • Options
    Hi,

My sore boobs went between week 5 and 6 and I've had only the occasional wave of nausea. I had my 12 week scan last week and all was well! Hope this gives you some reassurance.

Nic xx