Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Poss preg again with a 10 week old...

Hi everyone,

Have any of you had babies with less than a years gap? Like around 10 months? What are the health risks? Very stupidly I may be pregnant again, my daughter is only 10 weeks and I have a son who is a huge handful, he is challenging enough on his own. Really worried how id cope with another, more because of 3yr old son rather than daughter. Made such a stupid mistake. Any advice appreciated. Thanks image xx

Replies

• Options
    I have a friend who has a less then a year age gap, her little ones are now 2 and 3. She says it was hard but she likes that she is getting it all out the way now. Sorry I can't be more help x
  • Options
    we have a 18 months gap not quite as small, its hard work but as you'll probably still be having sleepless nights whats a bit longer? is there anyone you could talk to about how you feel?
  • Options
    A friend of mine found out she was of again when her little girl was 8 weeks! She said it was easier getting it all out the way still changing nappies but now 2, and wouldn't do it any other way. However she didn't have a 3 yr old, but us women have this amazing ability to cope and you will hun.

I would also suggest you do a test as going off ur post u think u maybe, so you may not be hun.

X x
  • Options
    Thanks for your replies image

I know I should have done test but was putting it off :roll:

Luckiy my period came (42 day cycle!) but I have seriously learnt my lesson! Cant believe how stupid and irresponsible I was...

Thanks again xx