Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bio Chemical Pregnancy

Hi,

I had my first course of IVF last year and the result was negative.  I've just finished my second course and got my first BF!.  I was so excited as we have been ttc for years and I was so relieved to know that I could do it.  We had to wait for three weeks for my first scan which would of made me 7w+2d.  A few days before my scan I started to get brown stuff but I tried to stay positive as I knew even with healthy pregnancies this could happen.

I was totally devestated to find out that I had a chemical pregnancy and it was just my body playing an evil trick on me.image

Since coming of the drugs all I do is cry, I have loads of people around me but I feel so alone and all I want to do is curl up and feel sorry for myself.  I know I have to stay positive as I have two eggs left but right now it just seems impossible.

Replies

• Options

Oh tigerlilley - so sorry to hear it didn't work for you this time. Take good care of yourself to recover from this loss and just go with how you feel; if you feel sad then take time to be sad, if you feel brighter on one day then go with it. Do keep talking though to your hubby / family as you need their support. Plus you are always welcome on here there are so many helpful ladies. When you are feeling up to it, do come across to ttc after miscarriage - and you can then move on to your next cycle with us other ladies. It is good news that you still have options with your other eggs, but I do empathise with your feelings right now.

Lots of love Apple x