Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

14week 6+ worries

Im basically 15 weeks tomorrow and im still worried about loosing baby i know my chances have decreased now im passed 12 weeks but i feel like im the only one who is worried about it. i know about 15 pregnant people atm not all that i am close to but it seems to be the unspoken conversation so i feel like im just going insane by myself! I know i shouldnt be stressing because i wont be helping the baby or myself! How does every one cope with this! Hope every one is having a happy and healthy pregnancy 

Replies

• Options
    Take care xx You may be able to feel kicks quite soon, and that is very reassuring. Also 20 week scan is fab. Lu xxxx
  • Options

Hi Cas19, I'm just over 15 weeks and feel exactly the same as you. I have an angelsounds doppler so I can listen to the heartbeat which I tend to do every few days for reassurance, but hopefully like loobylu7 says you will start to feel kicks soon (or fluttering/popping sensations first).

Do you have a 16 week mw appt booked, as they tend to listen to the heartbeat then?

Sorry I can't be of more help, but I do understand how you feel! x