Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Morning sickness and work

Hii... Im 10 weeks pregnant and really suffering from morning sickness and keep having time of work... I work with mainly men in my store and feel every time i phone in ill they think im taking the piss.. I only work 16 hours a week but its a constant struggle to find any energy... Im worried work will take further action cause my attednace will be low X

Replies

• Options

As long as you have declared its pregnancy related it cant count  so try and relax.  If you are ill your ill and you and bean are most important x

• Options
    I agree with the lovely ladies above! If you've told them you're pregnant and the absence is pregnancy related then they can't do anything about it. I've been signed off for 4 weeks and will be going back on a phased return, working less hours but still getting paid my full time wage. xx
  • Options

See if your doctor will sign you off for a bit, then you won't have to keep phoning in. As above though, if it's pregnancy related it can't count against you.

xxx