Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Prams, how to decide??

Hiya ladies hope you and your lovely bumps are all well.

Im just looking at pram after pram online and have a headache! How do you decide which pram to go for?

I like the silver cross 3d in rouge as it looks gorge but am unsure as reviews are up and down!

I want a pram thats going to last, thats not too big and where the car seat can be used on the chassis for ease of not waking baby up! 7

Can anyone help?

Im 20 weeks today image

thanks

xxxxx

Replies

• Options
    The lovely ladies in my Facebook group suggested making a list of everything you want from a pram and then work out which prams fit all or most of your criteria. Stockists of prams should be able to tell you which prams would be suitable. Hope this helps. xx
  • Options
    We went to Mothercare and tested some out. I got the silvercross 3d and it is 5yrs old now and done 2 babies so far. I prefer the silvercross pram similar to 3d but faces the parent. It wasnt available 5yrs ago! I love the red 3d! But ours is black. Good luck Xxx
  • Options
    I would say to look online see what ones u like then go to a shop to try them out. I bought the silver cross 3d vogue but I didn't try it out. I love it but it's quite heavy and I find it difficult to get my baby up and down stairs when she's in the pram. I couldn't even fold/unfold the pram for the first month after I had my baby because it was so stiff now thankfully it's all loosened off and I can fold it and put it way myself. Defo try out prams in a shop then look online for the best price x
  • Options

I went to John Lewis and played with every single pram they ahd until i found the one i want! image