Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant after IUI and anxious/worried

Hi ladies,

Well we're over the moon to have finally got a BFP after nearly 2 years ttc with our 1st IUI. We feel so blessed, grateful and happy but I can't help but worry that something will go wrong.

Did anyone else feel the same after fertility treatment? It's taken us so long to get here its like its too good to be true. I haven't got any major symptoms only sore (.)(.)'s at the sides and I'm tired (but I'm always tired lol)! I wish I had more to confirm it.

Just waiting for our early scan on the 28th May and I'm so worried just hoping and praying that everything will be ok x

Replies

• Options

Hi there congratulations...I can really relate to you as I got pregnant after 4 IVF treatments and one miscarriage...and today my twins are 7 years old.....

Whatever is meant to happen will happen...that's out of our control...so please try to stay positive and enjoy this well deserved time and do not ruin it with fears and worries...

Whenever you feel worried, just close your eyes and literally visualize holding your baby in your arms all happy and healthy....so that you can attract more positive energy.....

Hope it helps

Ahu