Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

is this normal and is it expected to worry over everything when newly pregnant!

I found out that i was expecting my little one on sunday. I am only about 5 weeks but i had loads of symptoms yesterday and the days before but now iv have only got sore breasts and really tired. I was cramping yesterday and im hardly getting that now but im really gassy. is this normal? To get symptoms on and off? Also had stringy clear discharge yesterday is this normal too? Sorry about the information i just want to keep my little seed safe image Thanks

Replies

• Options
    Yh looks all pretty normal to me but I'm not a doctor lol I had all them symptoms with my lo so just try chill out and enjoy it image x
  • Options
    I am the same and was the same when pregnant with dd too.It worried me first time around but now I know I'm just one of those lucky people who didn't get many symptoms-particularly glad I never really had morning sickness.Don't worry,it doesn't necessarily mean anything is wrong.

If you are concerned you can ask your doctor to check your hcg levels to put your mind at rest.

Congratulations by the way!

• Options

Hi, i'm pretty much the same.  i got bfp on monday.  had no symptoms other than sore boobs which i get anyway before af but these seem to have eased off now.  also having crampy, pulling feelings on right side then seems to move to left.  worrying me a bit.  not sure whats normal and whats not and all google is doing is scaring me.  they should have never invented google. lol