Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

advice from other pregnant ladies

Hi I am totally new to this,I am roughly 4-5 weeks pregnant and totally terrified that there will be nothing there when I go for my scan..I have done 5 home tests which were all positive, is this normal to be feeling like this...can any1 let me know how they felt plz.xx

Replies

• Options
    In short yes! I have felt like that every time! Been a physical mess by dating scan, especially this time! Try and relax. But what you are feeling us normal good luck Xxx
  • Options

YES!This is totally normal!  Even though I was feeling awful (terrible nausea and exhaustion)  I was still convinced I would have the scan and the sonographer would turn around to me and say "what made you think you were pregnant, there is nothing there!".  It was so surreal to be shown the monitor with a lively tiny little baby moving all over the place.   You will be fine.xxx

• Options
    Thank u for ur reply..It's just all very scary Because the only symptom I've had is my missed period..also because the clear blue test is telling me 2-3 weeks but my doc is saying that really means 4-5 weeks im totally confused what stage growth is at...xx
  • Options
    I jade terrible exhaustion and sickness. But it didn't kick in until 6-8w. So hang on!image plus cbd say pg 2-3 weeks which means 2-3w since you conceived. Dr and mw dates go from your last period. Normally 2w before you conceived. Confusing i know as you were pg before you conceived lol! Xxx
  • Options
    I know very confusing just gd to know other people feel the way I do and I'm not just mad.x