Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Discharge?!

Hi all, 7weeks pregnant and had been sick this morning for the first time it was after I drank a glass of milk so it was just all milk! However when I was sick I felt as if I was moving the baby as crazy as it sounds the heaving was going right to the pit of my stomach! Is this a normal feeling? I don't want to hurt the baby by being sick?? Also today I have started to have really thick white discharge on my pants, is this normal? I'm freaking out a bit!! Thanks

Replies

• Options
    It's probably fine but if you are concerned go to your gp,they will be able to check you haven't got thrush or a uti or something which you can apparently be more prone to in pregnancy.
  • Options
    Found this on another site for you:

In very early pregnancy, cervical secretions filled your cervical canal and created a protective barrier ??? the so-called mucus plug. As your cervix begins to efface (thin out) and dilate (open up), it may expel this mucus, and you'll notice discharge that looks like egg white or mucus from a runny nose on a cold day. You may even expel the plug in one gelatinous glob. This discharge might be tinged with a bit of blood.
  • Options
    Thanks so much for your help everyone I feel much better but I will get checked out to be sure x
  • Options
    Actually, re-reading it - that's more for later in pregnancy. Look at this link instead:

http://www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/952.aspxCategoryID=54&SubCategoryID=134#close