Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Keeping it quiet for as long as possible?

Hi! Does anyone out there feel the same way? I really don't want to tell anybody I know that I'm pregnant again. I told two close friends early on and my MIL (though latter was mostly down to OH springing it on me). But I just don't want to share it with anyone else - obviously there will be a time when this becomes impossible but until then... Can't figure out what is going on in my head. 1st scan shows all ok, and for my other bumps I was itching to tell by now image I am trying to figure out how long I can realistically keep schtum?

Replies

• Options
    We're leaving it until after the 12 week scan. I'm actually taking that day and the day after off of work, so I don't have to explain having to leave the office during the day. My boss is not going to be at all happy but I think that his boss will be a bit more supportive. We might have left it a bit longer, but we're not sure how the grandparents are going to react, (we're not married yet), so will be taking the opportunity to get some advice from parents a couple of weeks before.