Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Early delivery thoughts?

It's a long way off, but I wondered if you ladies had any delivery preferences yet, and what your reasons are? I'm trying to keep an open mind to all options, and would like to hear some opinions. At the moment I'm swaying towards water birth at home. What about you?

Replies

• Options

mines will hopefully be standard hospital birth (labour was really quick first time, just made it there), it never occurred to me to choose anything else, but it def will be right thing for me as i will find it re-assuring being there, even if they will kick me out 6 hours after birth, dont actually know anyone who had a different birth so will be interesting to hear peoples opinions x

• Options

I'm going to the hospital where I will hopefully have a water birth (Not anything wrong with home births, I personally just don't feel safe having a baby at home and I'd be worried in case of any complications and I'd already be in the best place if anything did go wrong).