Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Scan pics...Due in Feb 15

Gosh this board is quiet! Anyone else still here?!

Had my scan yesterday

They moved me forward by a massive 6 days. Not convinced myself as the baby was really wriggling and she said she thought it was "stretching a bit" when she measured it. I also have long babies with big heads if my son is anything to go by. Plus I know exactly when I ovulated. So I reckon I'm at least a week less than they say. Good excuse to change my ticker though image

Would love to see everyone else's scans image

Replies

• Options

Thats a beautiful pic peeweesmum x

• Options
    Hi

I agree it is soooo quiet on this website now adays! I posted a comment about it a couple week back. I think everyone who was always on this everyday we were all due around the same time and now where all busy with our babies. I havent seen half the people who used to be on this since lol.

Anyways lovely scan photo image are you going to find out the sex?! Im soo jealous lol i want another baby already and my little girl has only just turned 3 months today!! Lol x
  • Options

You are mental Haleigh!! - took me 2years to work myself up to wanting another. Sods law it took another year for it to happen!

Not finding out the sex. Did with our DS, but it feels like it matters less this time around. Would love a girl though. And I've been researching the nub and skull theories to see if I can tell image My friend said she thinks girl and I think I agree, although don't think you can really see the nub x

• Options

hi Peewee love the scan pic!!! so glad all went well image i would also say girl from your pic xxx

• Options
    Ahhh lovely peeweesmum.

I am going pink!!
  • Options

Yay for pink image

Going to get my son's scan pic out to compare. Not had anyone say boy for this one yet. I'm more tempted to find out now!!! Husband will definitely not want to though, especially after I'd said I didn't!

• Options

I'm 50/50 does look girly but also looks like it may be on the rise. I'm leaning more blue for u image

• Options
    Can anyone tell me how to add a pic here from my iPhone? I would like to put up scan pic to compare ..... Thanks xx
  • Options
    I did mine on a pc. Think the only way to do it on a phone is to go down to the bottom and change to desktop site. Then it gives you the option when you post (think it's a tree symbol)
  • Options

Thank u, so this is my scan pic from 12 weeks, i am now nearly 15 (due 7th Feb). i know this is prob too early to tell but thought it wud b fun to c wat everyone thinks. I am dyin to know the sex.

• Options

nore again I'm 50/50 does look girly though but could be on the rise although baby is slightly curled up so I'm saying girl 4u x

• Options

I reckon girl for you Nore image Will you be finding out at your 20 week scan then? Have you got your date? Mine's 30th September

• Options
    Yes I'm finding out it's the 22nd of sept 4 days after my wedding so it will b a nice wedding present to know! I'm feeling boy I don't know why. But my friend said she got a girl vibe! I have had no sickness and av only gotten a tiny bump the last few days. Are u finding out?
  • Options

Originally I said no, we'll wait. We found out with our son but didn't feel it was as needed with second one (already have all the stuff). But now I'm really itching to! Don't think OH will let me as I've already said I'm not bothered. Grrr!

• Options
    Oh I know, I just can't wait and people think I'm crazy to find out but I'm just too excited! Ul prob find out if ur itchin to ha
  • Options
    Bought it up over dinner and got a grumpy "no we're not"! Hmmm got 6 weeks to work on himimage
  • Options
    I had my scan today, but I'll have to wait till I can get on the pc to post a picture. I cannot wait to find out! I have a 12 month old and a 3 year old, so I can't wait for all the people asking if I'm "trying for a girl this time!".

With my second I used the excuse of needing to explain what was going on to my 1st. So he knew what to expectimage
  • Options

Here is baby M!  He is upside down, but very happy!

• Options

Hello lovely ladies! I will try to pop a pic up shorty! My 12 week scan put me 5 days ahead too! Lovely pics image x