Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

♥ Implantation Bleeding Experiences ♥

2»

Replies

• Options

Hi I need help. I was meant To start my period yesterday but did not come on and I've not had any cramping at all apart from 6 days ago I had little cramping and lower back pain Just that day off and on. And today I was bleeding red blood and cramping do you know if this could be implantation bleeding or my period ? X

• Options

I need help on this subject too....I had unprotected sex 11 days ago and the past few days ive had mucus and light bleeding that only comes off when I wipe plus cramping. I have had bloating and also started having a weird metalic taste in my mouth that people can smell too. Is this my period or am I going through implantation 

• Options

Do you know if you had sex during your fertile period?x

• Options

Hi 😊

Can anyone give a little advise? Apologies for tmi in advance!

I had a scant bleed in fertile cm 13 days into my cycle so I think that was ovulation bleed, was actively trying before then and the days following. On day 20 of my cycle on the Sunday morning I had terrible cramping and I felt like I had definitely bled and when I went to the toilet (sorry tmi again) and wiped there was a small amount of blood in my cm. For the rest of the day I had pink creamy cm and a little the following day. I am now 30 days into my cycle with af due tomorrow but bfn this morning. Anyone else experienced this? Thanks xxx

• Options

I'm not sure Charrz91 I have irregular periods 

• Options

Hi can anyone give me there opinion? I don't know if i am having implantation bleeding or a period. Its been going on for 12 days now and i don't know what to do.

• Options

Hi Dee,

Implantation bleeding happens usually 1 week before expected period, is very dark in colour & very light as in only a couple of drops, it also only lasts a week long max. I think in rare cases its maybe went longer for folk.

If you had sex in your fertile window then sure there's always a chance you could be pregnant :)

thanks

HM x

• Options

I need help . A week after my last cycle. I felt like I was about to pass out, my boobs hurt, my back, I was very nauceous in the morningl.  I wiped myself on Friday and it was pinkish . I didn't bleed at all that night . Saturday morning it was light and it got a little heavier . I didnt bleed at all Saturday night. Sunday I barely cramped . Light bleeding , got heavy a little bit but mostly brownish blood . I'm not serverly cramping but feel like a little sharp pains . My back hurts and boobs hurt bad. My nipples are ripping and dark. 

• Options

Hiya. Need some advice I was On the contraceptive pill for a few years then came off October last year but haven’t had a period since but then 6 weeks ago I had sex with this guy and the morning after I was bleeding and had cramps and I thought it was just my period finally arriving but it’s now been 6 weeks since and I haven’t had another period and I’m getting lots of pregnancy symptoms. But get a negative pregnancy test every time I take it. Please help.

• Options

Hi hope some one can help as im very confused. My bf and i had sex on the 3rd and i ovulated on tje 6th of sep. We then had sex again on the 10th and  then on the 11th i had some pinkish red blood when i wipe that stayed for a day i think. But now again i had some spotting on the 21st and then it went to flow some more but the colour was red or brown and thin. Normally my period blood is very dark red and thiker. It stayed until 25th sep. My period is meant to start on the 26th, its always on time. If it is implantation bleeding then it is my first time. I did not get pregnant before. When can i check if im pregnant or not?

• Options

Hi I would like some advice if anyone knows about it or has been through the same! 

My last period  was 8 days late Then I came on my period heavy for 5 days then 4 days after my period I was light spotting for 2 days I stopped for 4 days then i had sexual intercourse a day after my ovulation then I started light pink spotting for 9 days straight.. it’s stopped now For 2 days and I’m due on my period in 4 days so i don’t know if this is a sign of pregnancy or anything? Im really worrying as I’ve never even experienced anything like this before, my periods last for 5 days and 28 cycle.