Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I need baby dust :) gimmie some haha!

I am so jealous of everyone posting their positive test results lol :(

Has anyone had any MEGA weird symptoms?!

this thread is for everyone :) if you want to share any symptoms at all go for it! Tell me your full story as I'd love to hear your experience. Every girl is different !!

Drop a comment below please :) Even share your pregnancy photos of your belly bump, scans -- anything!! :) 

It'll cheer me up hehehe xxxx

Happy M.

Replies

• Options

I'm always hungry lolz and abdominal pain at first and I always pee lolz it will wake me up in the middle of the night lolz

I'm showering you some of my baby dust💝💝💝

• Options

Ooooo thank you very much Clare! :D

That baby will definitely be munching up all your food & energy so make sure your eating plenty & try taking small walks now & then if you start getting tired as I hear its a fab way to boost some energy! <3 

I'm sure your abdominal pain is just your body stretching & what not but if it gets worse definitely check with doc <3 I hope its not causing you too much discomfort. Maybe try a hot water bottle or a nice warm bath <3

Hehe I know how much of a pain needing to pee is purely for the fact I had a urine infection not long ago & every 5 minutes during the night I needed to pee haha maybe try not to drink as much 3 hours before bedtime? 

I hope everything runs really smoothly for you and baby in the next few months! xxxx

BEST OF LUCK & CONGRATS! Definitely post some pics of baby scans and bumpies soon! xxx keep me up to date :)

Happy M.

• Options

Lolz I'm always sleepy too I'm oh so lazy lately haha.. I don't crave on foods I just want to eat and eat and eat lolz..

I just had my 1st checkup yesterday and had my 1st ultrasound just to check the baby is at its right place and the result wag good, also done my urinalysis and blood test all the results were great.. Will be back after two weeks 💝 

I'll update you 💝

• Options

Aw that's amazing Claire* [sorry for spelling name wrong]

I am so jelly of that big mummy belly!! haha

What does it feel like being pregnant then?! I ask all my friends this and they always say to me '' Like I'm not pregnant'' and I just cant comprehend not being able to feel ANYTHING in there -- that just maddens me to death as I am so in tune with my own body and notice everything right away. I can't accept that you just dont notice anything hahaha Emotionally it must be awesome !!

Right now I am unsure if I am having PMS symptoms. I am EXHAUSTED more so than anytime I have ever been on my period before in my life! But I keep getting BFN's all the time haha but as for food oh gosh I know what you mean I feel like I could eat a mountain of food. I had a Mc Donalds for my dinner tonight and it was AMAZING >.< just what the doctor ordered!! I'm also really thirsty all the time but I think I'm really thirsty right now since that mega salty unhealthy meal hahaha xxx

You are soooo lucky!! Im so happy for you and baby peanut! Definitely get pics up when you start showing :D xxx

Happy M.

• Options

Haha I don't feel much except from always hungry sleepy head and little crumbs and a slight abdominal pain.. 

How long you've been TTC? I'm 29 my first born is already 10 years old, then had a mc last Nov with our twins, and then I told my doctor that I wish to conceive and want to try my luck this time, she gave me 50 mg of clomid, and now I'm preggy in just one cycle of clomid.

• Options

Yes it so exciting to see a bfp and FYI I already saw a bfp but still I want to try another test until I realized over used too many pregnancy test with the same result lolz and I'm not yet contented so I decided to test again in the morning and so I did and its really bfp lolz its a  kinda comedy on my part lolz.. 

Don't you worry bfp will come your way soon just don't stress yourself too much relax more..

Showering you lots of my baby dust💝

• Options

Hey Claire,

Me & my partner haven't been trying for a baby at all actually... I just missed a period & also I had cramps for one day & this weird spotting for a week now that is only there when I wipe & it is very dark so just not my normal period at all which is mega sore & heavy? I came on these forums more for comfort & also after weeks of thinking Im pregnant I've out-googled everything so I am a bit of a self taught genius in all pregnancy symptoms lol so its nice to advise other girls out there with my unprofessional advice hehe

Im so sorry to hear about your MC - I just can't imagine what you went through. My friend had a MC a year or so ago & it broke my heart so god knows how she felt :( -- I keep hearing about Clomid, is this a drug in the UK (where I'm based) as I've never heard of it before. I'm assuming its a fertility drug?

Congrats on the BFP!! :D

I my self, do not feel convinced that I am pregnant at all so to me a big positive wouldn't convince me haha only a baby scan would! I don't think I'm pregnant at all (a tiny little part of me does now) as I have had so many BFN's... I think this spotting is something more to do with my periods being messed up or irregular? I'm not too sure. Time will tell but its so frustrating just waiting on my proper period coming, this spotting is such a waste of my time hahaha annoys me every time I wipe my self like URGH COME ON!! hahaha xxx

I wish you & all the babies the best of luck! :'D 

Happy M.

• Options

Haha your a goggle addict too..

You just want to help other about your ideas that you have search on Google and that's fine, having a caring person like you in this site makes other girls, ladies hopes and attention.. For me it is not unprofessional but instead professional💝 

Yes I was so devastated that I lost a baby and surprisingly they were twins.

Yes clomid is a fertility pill and the chances of having twins is high..

• Options

:) Yes Exactly! When I fount out I could possibly be pregnant (as I had what I believe a false positive a few weeks ago) I was desperate on these sites & barely anyone replied to me. So I just want to try and comfort those. I know many girls out there just want someone to tell they're probably pregnant but it just gets their hopes up when they're not... You have to offer your opinion gentle unlike these women who just blurt out YEH YOUR NOT PREGNANT... I hate that! Its so rude :/ these girls have came here for comfort and to get that? That's horrible.

Twins!? :( Oh gosh I am sososo sorry for your loss. I can't begin to think of the pain you and your partner felt :( I can only relate by saying that the doc thought I had a very early miscarriage but it wasn't conclusive that I was even pregnant in the first place, but when she said that I felt perhaps a pinch of pain of the mass of heart ache you felt :/ cannot imagine how you felt though xxx

You know, I'd freak out if I had twins lol that'd scare the beejeezus out of me! But genetically in my family there is a twin gene some where - I think my grans cousins or something were twins so >.< I dont think my lady bits could take that hahaha trouble 1 and trouble 2 haha

I think I'll be popping down to docs next week as I have had spotting for a week now and even though its similar to implantation bleeding I'm worried in case its something bad like cysts :[ Doc wont do jack shit though lol they never do here! xx

happy m.

• Options

Some ladies are just jealous of what others have they act so rude due to they themselves can't achieve or should I say they don't have an exact goal, they just love popping the happiness nor giving comfort for the ones who needs it.. 

Hoping that the result for your appointment will be fine, give me an update.. And if your not preggy try asking your Dr what seem to be the prob the doc will advice everything 💝

• Options

I shall do lovely :) I'll be going to doctors on Tuesday if I am going... I started getting some mild cramps again today that I normally get when I'm coming on my period... Still having brown discharge and the spotting is very little again today but don't know if I'm gunna get more blood as if my period is gunna start? :S 

I might use up my last pregnancy test tomorrow and then be done with this whole 'thinking im pregnant' façade haha. I know I'm not pregnant its just bugging me.

You wouldn't happen to know WHEN to take a pregnancy test after implantation bleeding by any chance?

They say 4 days after you've stopped bleeding but I'm spotting constantly for like a week now and its very little today... I am at that stage where I think I will be spotting for the rest of my life LOL its always there haha xxx

• Options

Hello sorry for the late reply been sick lately 😥 have you called your Dr about it? Sorry I don't have any idea , so how are you doing now?

• Options

Up to now I dont feel good my boobs are so ouchy and my teeth and gums too, in short I'm having hard time huhu my next checkup will be on Thursday hope everything will be fine.

• Options

Hey Claire, Im so sorry you're not feeling very well :( 

I did not call the doctor and I still haven't had my period. My spotting has gone completely so I'm not sure what was going on... If I do not have a period by Jan I am going straight to doctor. As that will be 3 months without a period and they will be forced to investigate :) 

I feel completely fine though! I think my periods are just out of sync from stopping the pill and also because I have been so very stressed recently xxx

I hope your symptoms lighten up soon <3 please let me know how you are xxx

• Options

I keep convincing myself that I don't feel anything but still I do lolz, 

I have heard stopping from pill will make your period regular and had an experience bout it too, they gave me a pill to regulate my period..they also say stress makes us irregular.. Try not to worry too much.

Good luck on your coming schedule hope everything will be fine, 

• Options

Good luck to you too!

I think all like looking well for me! I am charting my symptoms to see when I am ovulating... 

My body temperature has DROPPED dramatically today which usually happens just before you release an egg... Also my cervical mucus is very egg white and stretchy/wet & I have noticed an increase in my libido today haha my man passed by me and I was like 'Damn boy you smell good, what you wearing!?' Turned out he wasn't wearing anything and was just sweaty LOL

All things are pointing to me ovulating WOOHOO!! Lets hope so anyway :D I'd be happy just to get my period - as crazy as this sounds! xxx

Good luck to you Claire, let us know how you're feeling and getting on :) post us a baby scan pic when you get one! xxx

• Options

Have you tried the ovatel? It is a test if you are ovulating, I used it.. And you can use it for years no need to buy lots of ovulation strips, just wash and use again very convenient and handy.. It is a saliva testing kit.

I'm still not feeling well 😥 Im always having dizziness nausea and all huhu

Sure I will...

Tc always, showering you lots of baby dust 💝

• Options

oh I will definitely look into that! I'm still not on my period yet :) however it's looking like I might get it soon! 

So sorry that baby is giving you grief :( try holland & barrat? They have nice herbal teas that might help. My friend is a manager there :) she recommends them  xxx

• Options

Today is the day haha actually I can't wait for tomorrow for an ultrasound so I moved it today I'll just meet my Dr tomorrow lolz if its good or bad I'll be posting my scan wish us luck😥

• Options

It will be good news don't worry!! 

im rather confused today! I have woken up with mild thrush :/ I never get this! And what's more confusing is that I've thought about it and I never done anything to irritate my down below hmmm is thrush an indicator of early pregnancy :O ??!! Surely can't be lol