Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

missed period but tests say no???

Hi, me and my partner have been trying for a baby for a couple of months now... This month my period is nineteen days late today (and I'm very regular) but all pregnancy tests are saying no??

Also this morning I experienced slight bloody discharge on my tissue after wiping but none throughout the rest of the day... I was wondering if anyone else has been in a similar situation and has any advice?? 

Thanks in advance xx

Replies

• Options

On my 1st month of trying to conceive I missed my period & kept getting negative pregnancy tests. I ended up having a randomly long 45 day cycle instead of my usual 29-31 day cycle. That's not to say you're not pregnant as some tests are not as sensitive as others but sometimes our bodies can play mean tricks on us. Good luck x

• Options

Me and my partner had unprotected sex on Christmas night and I took the contraceptive pill within two days. However I started bleeding on the 3rd of January but it was way to early for my period to be due as I am supposed to be on my period the 20th of each month now I am 10 days late and still have a negative result on a pregnancy test. Can someone please help me please x