Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2 Positive Pregnancy and Scared

I did two tests today, one clear blue digital, and the other first response, they both came back positive, lets say the reaction was a scary one, I just cried and cried, but now I am wondering as I can't see a DR till after the weekend, are they right? am I really pregnant, I'm getting cramps still and have sore boobs, that have doubled in size might I add. What are your opinions, I'm only 21 and have never been pregnant before. image

Replies

• Options

Hi AnnaF, Yes these are both definite positives..how are you feeling about it..are you ok? if you need to chat at all, you know where we are. x

• Options

Yes its official congratulations god bless not only do you have 2 positive tests but you are beginning to get some symptoms.

• Options

I'm scared, I don't know what's going on with my body, I don't feel pregnant really, it will feel more real when I have seen the DR. 

• Options

AnnaF do let us know how your Dr apt goes. x

• Options

Dr's went well, booked in with the midwife for the 16th, still so early so doesn't feel real, and I'm ill too so that doesn't help, thanks for everyone's replys.