Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Help me please

Hi my name is Stacey. I had missed 3 months of my period I last had on September.6,2014 went to see my doctor on December,4,2014 to get blood and urine pregnancy tests done then 2 days later I had started my period which I spotted brown for 2 days so I was very confused at this point I had some pregnancy symptoms such as heartburn( which I had no idea what heart burn even felt like) tender breasts, headaches & mood swings. Which all went away after a while. So I started my period again ( normal this time) on the day I should of started which was January.6,2015 & then February.6,2015. And March 6,2015 rolls around and I miss my period again and I am going crazy with having symptoms again just a lot more this time ( and to mind you I disn't take a test just yet) because I believe my mind is playing tricks on me but a list of more symptoms is I feel a lot of fluttering in my lower stomach area, I have various food cravings, cramps, nipples are tender ( not my boob just the nipple part), I feel very bloated, stomach feels very hard to the touch & nausea!! I am to confused at this point in even taking a test because i started spotting very light blood which became darker but only had it for 1 day so I am going to wait this out for a few days if I stop the bleeding then I will consider testing but I am so disappointed in the let downs I really want to have a baby or babies. I also have got all the test possible to find out what could be going on and everything came back normal. If anyone has had anything similar and had good things happen in the end please comment thanks for listening 

Replies

• Options

hi hun didnt want to read and run, very confussing for you.

if your 3 months late i would take a test hun, its scary and no one likes to see a negative result but at least that way you will know, the 1 day brown bleed sounds like old blood, maybe implant bleed.

if u want to chat im here to listen, i have had 2 pregnancys that went full term and 2 that didnt make it.

xxxx