Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

*** Wed 3rd tri ***

2»

Replies

• Options

Afternoon all! I'm on a bit late for personals today, but baby out vibes to all the up and coming due-daters. Happy due date Sam! If not TOO many of you could queue-jump me though I'd appreciate it Wink

Last night I wasn't tired and couldn't get to sleep til nearly 2am, which mean that I didn't get up today til nearly 11am! Hubby and I then spent an hour putting away more baby clothes and putting bedding on the cotbed and hammock, and then a friend called me who I've just found out is pregnant with her 3rd and we ended up chatting for 2 hours! So I'm still in PJs and haven't done much yet.

I have a MW appt tomorrow and I'm thinking I might have a sweep after all (my original plans were not to have one until 42 weeks) - but I'm curious as to what my cervix is up to. Possibly TMI but I feel like I've had plenty of rough sex - I'm so achy and swollen and feel 'open' so wondering if I've already dilated a bit. My mum had silent labours and didn't realise she was in labour until 6-7cm dilated and then her babies arrived within 3 hours of realising she was in labour, so I'm hoping I might be well on the way. Sadly I doubt it though, I'm too much of a symptom spotter whereas I think mum was probably just unobservant!

• Options

Mrs50s- I am trying to keep my legs crossed until we see a BA from you! Really don't want to be waiting much longer so if you can have a word with bump and let them know there's a queue forming! Haha

Silent labours sound amazing, I want one of those please! I really dont think anything is happening with me at the minute though. She does feel lower but other than that I haven't had any more feelings.

• Options

The midwife reckons the baby has gone head down!!!! I dont know when he flipping turned but i think she is right as i've just had several kicks at top of my bump rather than in my foof!! Maybe he turned last night!!???  I also - for the 3rd midwife appointment in a row have had 3positives for leukocytes (pos infection? last time it turned out to be a UTI) and one positive for protein. I feel okay. MIdwife didnt seem to worried.  Bump measurements were all over the place - the student measured 32cm - so spot on for 32weeks, the midwife then measured 35cm and then baby moved and she re-measured and it was 32cm again. I'm going with the majority (please, i dont want another massive baby!!)