Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

***Monday 3rd Tri***

Morning ladies,

It's been another quiet weekend on md but had a busy 1 myself. My mum & step dad came to visit for the weekend which was lovely. My mum helped me batch cook so got lots of meals in the freezer ready. It's weird knowing that that'll be the last time I see her before baby arrives! My brother, sil & 2 young nieces are visiting tomorrow then I can go into full on nesting mode, although it's more to do with getting the nursery ready to give birth in rather than making it ready to be a nursery. A bit of tidying on todays to do list then need to find a Gruffalo & mouse toy for Isobelle from the baby.

Hi to all who follow x

Replies

• Options

Hi BK, i cant believe how quiet MD is currently.

Batch cooking sounds like a useful job done. AFM was on a course today and as I wasn't focusing as much as when at work, I couldn't believe how wriggly baby was. Just got on a packed train at Waterloo and was slightly worried as initially no one offered a seat and I knew I wouldn't have coped standing. I always give up my seat. So grateful to the man who did! Saw a friend with a 14 week old baby on Sat and me and H had a little 'practise'.... We have a steep learning curve ahead!!

28+2

• Options

Evening!

BK - I won't be doing any batch cooking this time round as we're moving in with MIL after baby is born and for Xmas. Try not to over do it with the nesting x

Rio - glad you got a seat, some people are so precious over those seats that they won't give them up for someone who actually needs them.

AFM - nothing much to report - getting kicks in the evening, bump getting in the way and feeling exhausted.

Hope everyone else is ok.

DS x

29+6

• Options

Just wondering if it's worth having a weekly thread as it's so quiet.