Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

**Friday 1st Tri**

2»

Replies

• Options

WE - did it go well? Are you feeling good? :)

• Options

I'm 8+3 according to scan, I was 8+4 by lmp but I thought 8+2 or 8+3 from peak on cbfm. Roll on 12w scan on 10th Sept!

• Options

It was so emotional, the nurse that saw us was the one that did my pre-op stuff after the mmc, she was like "hi I remember you!". Yeah I remember you too and not with fond memories! Then she asked if we wanted the screen on to see the scan and I said yeah then couldnt look at it! Until the sonographer said oh I see a heartbeat then I burst into tears Weep h admitted he had a tear or two as well. Don't think he realised how wound up he was about it (whereas I knew I was in pieces haha)

• Options

Oh bless you, that's brought tears to my eyes, so happy for you! It's making me feel hopeful about mine on Wednesday too. x

• Options

Aww lovely. I told the sonographer yesterday I'd had a mmc so was a wreck. Straight away she said I see a baby and a heartbeat then got on with measurements etc, she was ace!

• Options

That's fab Isis. They are so nice and understanding aren't they? It all feels real now

Counter, hope yours is good too, when is it?

• Options

I should be 7 or 7+1 when I go on Wednesday 21st. I would have left it a little longer but we're off to Edinburgh the next day for the comedy festival (would NOT have booked that if I'd known I was knocked up!)

• Options

Ooh what are you going to see at the fringe Counter? I'm going to a show tonight and another next Sunday, always a good atmosphere at the festival :)

• Options

Are you? What are you seeing? Ooh, I love it there. Went once before, just for 2 days, awesome! We're seeing Marcus Brigstocke, David O'Doherty, Mark Thomas, and loads of others. 3 nights we're there. Taking my son too, we're booked on some 18+'s but he's 6ft 6, I'm hoping he won't get stopped.

It's a LOT of driving to share when I'm mostly droopy-lidded. We're there Thurs, Fri and Sat.

• Options

Ahh WE thats awsome news i know exactly how that feels, we weer the same when we went for our earlyscan at 6 weeks and there was this little hearbeat thumping away! its awsome!

• Options

I'm seeing Daniel sloss tonight and then David odoherty next week hopefully, we havent got tickets yet, my friend is going to get them tomorrow :) it's such good fun hope the weather is good for you :-)

• Options

It's great isn't it NLH x

• Options

I've updated my other post ladies.Long and short is i can't get a scan until monday. So just the weekend to torture myself.

• Options

Oh no. (((AR)))

• Options

Brilliant news WE! Lovely pic!

AR I've posted on your other thread. I'm sorry your scan is days away - that's bollocks!

• Options

WE - great news, so pleased for you.

AR - That's awful. I hope Monday goes well, I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

• Options

AR I'm so sorry you're left hanging all weekend, that's rubbish :(

• Options

AR- How rubbish for you. Hope Monday comes quickly for you and all goes well.

• Options

Oh no AR that's not good. Hope you can get a private scan tomorrow x

• Options

AR - when i started having the terrible pains i went ot the emergency unit at my local hospital is this not something you can do?