Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

**friday 2nd tri**

Morning ladies. For those who missed my update yesterday scan went well and we are team blue! He was ultra wiggly and she couldn't quite get the heart info she needed to we are back in 2 weeks to check that. He's bang in average for size but we'll have a 32week growth scan to check on that. So all good and very exciting! Taking 6th form to London today for a lecture by Robert Winston which will be good but tiring. Happy Friday everyone!

Replies

• Options

Morning AR! TGIF!

I'm up and out early, lots of work on, and don't fancy working late today. Think I've found my limit where work/pregnancy/tiredness is concerned, lol. Plus I've LOADS of house and Christmas stuff that needs doing, some I can't put off any longer.

Hope everyone is feeling well :)

• Options

Morning

AR, yay for team blue! Glad scan went well x

Counter, glad you've found your limit, enjoy your house/Christmas stuff this weekend x

Boy I'm tired today, didn't sleep well at all last night. Working this morning then got some stuff to do this afternoon, may fit in a nap though.

Hope everyone else is well x

• Options

Sounds like we're all glad it's Friday!

AR - such lovely news about your scan. Loving your name thread too, some great ones in there! We're pretty stumped, but H loves Sophie...I like it too but I don't love it so still lots of discussion!

Counter - hope you can relax over the weekend a bit & you can finish at a decent time today. Look after yourself!

Weekender - a nap sounds like a lovely idea, I'm jealous!

AFM, another one pleased it's Friday and looking forward to an early night tonight! Busy weekend of clearing out and going to the too, but me and H have date night on Saturday and I'm seeing friends for lunch on Sunday afternoon so there's a bit of work/play balance. Should be relatively quiet at work today, hopefully will start on my Christmas shopping (can't face the shops so will be doing it mostly online!)

• Options

Morning all.

AR, yay again for the scan yesterday. Hope the lecture is fun today and not too tiring.

Counter, hope work passes quickly and you manage to get some of the house and Christmas stuff done.

Afm, exhausted this morning. J took ages to settle last night, and didn't go to sleep till nearly 9, then I had dinner and went to bed by 10. Then he was up from 2-3.30am, and it took me another hour to get back to sleep, so I didn't get the world's greatest sleep last night. It's one of my days off today so I'm looking after him at home, normally we have swimming in the afternoon but he's poorly and not on great form, so I'm not sure it's wise. I think it's going to be a long day!

• Options

Weekender- sorry you're tired too, very jealous of your potential nap!

Flossy- sounds like a nice weekend planned. I definitely back you on the online vs shops for Christmas shopping, town is so rammed and unpleasant.

• Options

Morning All - thank god its friday!!!

really busy in the office today so i do not have a minute for personals

had midwife yesterday, baby is all ok, i have low blood pressure got to go back today for bloods, had my first hypnbirthing class last night was really good!

i am officially 3rd trimester today OMG! will still be lurking in here though x

• Options

Morning,

Congrats AR! Enjoy your day.

Counter- Glad you have found some balance. Hope you manage to get your bits done.

Weekender- Hope you manage that nap!

Flossy- It's black Friday today so you may find some xmas bargains. Your weekend sounds nice, enjoy :)

SG- Sorry you didnt have a good sleep! Hopefully you will be able to get some rest today if poss.

NLH- Yay to 3rd tri!!! Hypnobirhting is something I am going to look into.

AFM- Had the rescan yesterday and they saw a full stomach striaght away so that was such a relief! She was a bit less wriggly too so we got some nice views of her and they gave us some more pics for free as we had to go in again. Went shopping and got lots of cute girly clothes, she will have more than me soon!

Busy weekend, looking at a car tomorrow and then off to london Sunday for shopping and going to Winter wonderland. Cant wait.

• Options

Ere Girls! remember i've had all that trouble with work??? I just called into office to say i've been promoted!!!

too little to late but still, yayyy!!!

• Options

Oh yay NLH congratulations!

• Options

Bertie, great news about the scan, you'll be relieved!!

SG, hope J feels better x

Flossy busy weekend, enjoy!!

• Options

Good news for both Bertie and NLH, Excellent! x