Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

**Friday 3rd Tri**

Morning everyone. hope you all had a good christmas. mine was lovely apart from christmas eve where I crashed my car into a parked truck. me and baby all fine car not so much! it was so embarrassing :( hope everyone is well and baby out vibes to those who need them.

Replies

• Options

Oh Mrs V. You poor thing bet that scared the crap out of you

As for me, had a very very busy Christmas done dinner for eight. Also had the inlaws here for boxing day. Bump is ok as far as I know think it's starting to run out of room now as its starting to slow down on the way It moves, bump feels rock hard at min. Really think he or she will be here early

I'm off to winter wonderland tomorrow shall be interesting trying to waddle round there xxx

• Options
    MrsV - oh no, re car. Was there much damage? Just as long as no human damage!

NLH - don't get your hopes up for baby being early, it's then even more frustrating going overdue!
  • Options
    AFM - had some mild period type pain yesterday evening and during the night but hasn't turned into anything, maybe my body just gearing up a bit? Haven't time for a birth today anyway (see my other thread!)
  • Options

Morning all,

Mrs V you poor thing!!!! I'm glad you and bubs are okay but what a fright! Is the car a write off?

NLH - sounds like a tiring couple of days! Winter wonderland sounds lovely - hope the weather stays mild and dry!

HF you really do have a hectic day! More baby in vibes for you???

AFM love the chrimbo hols and still being in jammies at this time! We are out visiting friends all afternoon and then off to Skye to see my family tomorrow for 5-6 days! Can't wait!

• Options

Morning lovelies!

Mrs V, glad to hear you're ok, hope the car isn't too wrecked!

NLH, very jealous of your winter wonderland trip, hope you get round ok

Horsefan, baby ins for you busy lady!

Sweetpea, have a lovely afternoon with friends and have a great time on Skye.

Afm, growth scan and trace today, all ok and baby measuring fine. Going out for lunch as we've got the cleaner here so need to make myself scarce (1st world problems). Might brave the sales over the weekend! Xxx

• Options

HF - I'm really praying that they won't let me go overdue due to me being such a high risk of blood clots. I've got consultants in few weeks so will ask. I'm also not that keen on being induced so I'm just praying things move naturally. Lots of bouncing on my ball in the coming weeks lol x

• Options

NLH - Yes it did, I was pretty hysterical when H came! Glad you had a good christmas and that bump is ok.

HF - Yes there was. The power steering was completely gone and the front wing is completely smashed up, it had to be towed to the garage :( I'm just hoping it won't take long to fix as I haven't got a courtesy car on the insurance so we are riding around in H's van!! Maybe it is the start of something, but not today!

SP - I'm hoping not but H is as he always says we need a bigger car! Hope you enjoyed your relaxing morning.

I've been busy today sorting out all the second hand clothes we have been given already, its ridiculous I won't need to buy anything for months!!