Forum home› Pregnancy› Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

~*~ Weds 2nd tri ~*~

2»

Replies

• Options

Monnie, that's brilliant news! Must be a real relief.

Bertie - we're not telling people our name possibilities. We have a couple in mind as we don't want to name we before we've met her! But I think there's already a clear favourite. Just seen that the name you like is Betsy, I love it! 

SG - enjoy your child free day, it sounds lovely!

Have to say I'm scared to buy anything in case I make the wrong choices!  Haven't even ventured into the world of breast pumps and bottle options, I can't even decide on what I need for her to sleep in yet!

• Options

Flossy- We wont tell people either, I don't same the name as I dont want to name her properly yet until she is here either! There is just so much choice! We ordered a mamas and papas moses basket. Got to decide on nursey furniture next. I am finding buying clothes extremely easy though, suprise suprise! Totally gone over board on sleepsuits but there are so many gorgeous ones I cant help myself!

• Options

I burst in to tears in the office :(  NOOOOOOO!!

Can't happen, mustn't happen. Had a row with our consultant here helping us refinance some businesses, think he's frustrated, I'm frustrated. We got in to a row, someone who could have stuck up for me didn't. He hit my achilles heel - blaming me for things not being done and actually, I didn't say it, but it was down to my superiors not me. I know that, but the idea that I was fecking things up for the business, and his lecture about how important the work was left me (temporarily) heartbroken. Thank goodness only two of my guys saw me cry and not those ar$e$. I am now back to 'feisty' which is much more palatable! :)

Sorry to pop in with a non-BT rant. I have had much harder weeks than this one, and not cried (until in the car on the way home!). anyway, off to cheer myself up by reading the very busy thread. :)

• Options

Flossy

Baby has been quiet the last couple of days but last night she was a real wriggler. It's still a novelty so I ended up staying awake really late just enjoying feeling her! It was like she was stretching out as I could feel her on both sides of my stomach.

I love this! I love that feeling, yet with my son I never 'enjoyed' it, or felt much. It was just something happening to me, not sure why. Sounds like both our bubs were playing starfish last night!

• Options

S4 - how's the deep clean going? You're going to feel all nice and cosy for Christmas knowing it's all done!

Weekender, your girl's behaviour does sound VERY teenager-y. That made me chuckle, I feel bad for you but what a character she is!

• Options

Sorry to crash in...

Counter- I've pmd you over on hitched- not sure if you've seen it?

• Options

SG hope you got your R&R, there's nothing worse than not getting it when you REALLY need it!

Bertie - dinner in onsie sounds fab. A friend in my group is 9 days behind me, it's so nice to vent to someone on non-important pregnancy stuff :) Can't offer recs for bottle/pump etc as my head hasn't got that far. Keep me posted on what you choose

• Options

Imp - not seen anything, I'll have a rummage :)

• Options

Counter, I'd have been upset too, I hate people questioning my ability at work - I'm not perfect, far from it, but people being patronising and inferring I'm not doing my job properly gets my back up. Glad you are back to feisty!!

• Options

Ah thanks WE! Funniest part is he was sending me stuff back for me to fix URGENTLY for tomorrow but he sent it to the wrong person and I still don't have it. Oops! :)