Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

~~~ Weekend 2nd tri ~~~

How fabulous it's Saturday!!! 

I worked yesterday but to be fair it was good, no interruptions. I'm knackered though, tired all the time. Happy to be off for 2 days!

How is everyone? 

Replies

• Options

Morning

Counter- Hope you enjoy the 2 days off. Another short week next week.

I haven't been on too much over the Christmas. By the time I have been reading the thread it has been evening and I haven't posted. We had a lovely Christmas. It was quiet but nice. Finally managed to talk to my brother yesterday (he lives in Oz) despite trying to make efforts beforehand to contact him over Christmas. It is more my dad I feel sorry for sometimes. But with my brother it sometimes feels like out of sight out of mind. What upset me more is I had emailed his wife.....best way to contact them.....to tell her my pregnancy had gone to high risk again and we would be taking it scan by scan and he hadn't bothered to contact me. Kids enjoyed their Christmas. We went to the cinema yesterday with the older 2 to watch Frozen. It was C's first trip to the cinema (he is 3 and nearly 4 months). The kids really enjoyed it. We are out to dinner with some friends tonight. Went to see the Dr yesterday to have my BP checked (was supposed to be the nurse but she was off sick) BP was fine but I am now on antibiotics  for an urine infection! Not long now till my growth scan on 6th Jan.

• Options

S4, that's so sad about your brother. I know that's totally how my grandparents felt when my uncle moved, and they learned to accept it but I know it was always a source of private upset for them. And they were too old, really, for modern tech but there's no excuse with emails and messaging and Skype etc. I'm sorry.

Good to hear the BP is still behaving, all very positive! But bad news about the UTI :(  Have a lovely evening later!

• Options

Morning ladies,

Counter, hope you can have a quiet easy relaxing weekend - you work too hard girl!

Section4, sorry to hear your brother is being difficult. Hope the urine infection clears up quickly

Well ladies I'm off to 3rd tri! I will of course still be lurking to see how you are all getting on, and will see you all over there very soon xx

• Options

Hi all,

Completely confused as to what day of the week it is...I thought this was an old thread...baby brain has really kicked in this week!

Counter - glad work wasn't too bad. I ended up only being in for three hours which was a result. Had a nice tidy up of my desk too! Are you back again on Monday?

S4 - sorry to hear your brother isn't really interested. I think some men are definitely out of sight out of mind, mine is like that! He went to Australia for a month recently and we barely heard from him, I can't imagine what he'd be like if he lived there! I really want to go and see Frozen!

Weekender - we'll miss you! Although I think quite a few of us will be heading over there soon...it seems a scary step! I'll be there in a week and a half. Eek!

At my inlaws for a couple of days. So nice to see H, but looking forward to having him to myself for a couple of days from tomorrow as we're off to Cambridge to make up for my abandoned birthday trip. Lots of shopping and eating, looking forward to it!

Slept so badly last night, the bed here is too soft. Hoping the one in the hotel is better as I ache so much today and feel exhausted after waking up every 40 minutes or so. H has some family staying and it's weird that next time we see them will be with the baby. Making everything seem quite real now!

• Options
    Hello everyone :)

Counter enjoy your two days off and rest.

Section 4 nightmare with urine infection glad your bp ok...what a shame about your brother

Weekender see ypu over there on thursday x

Flossy enjoy your trip and quality time with your h x
  • Options
    Hahah forget to write about me....baby brain...been supermarket shop and off to the inlaws for dinner....chilled weekend hopefully. Baby wise he feels really low today as if in my groin lol so a little uncomfortable x
  • Options

Managed to get a litttle bump photo last night, I've felt massive over the last couple of days! This is 26+3.

• Options

Looking good flossy here is me 27+2