Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

A little update from me * sensitive*

2»

Replies

• Options

I am glad you got some answers and, can now look forward, It sounds like they are ready for when you try again...Wishing you all the luck for a BFP soon! x

• Options

Huge hugs, glad there is some positive news though and I hope you get your sticky bfp very soon x

• Options

Glad you got some answers and hope it helps a little. Sounds like your consultant is supportive and I really hope it's not long until you get a bfp. Big hugs to you x

• Options

Imp it is great that you know what happened and that it was a "one-Off"

Also great news about the support & checks you will get with you rnext pregnancy!

wishing you all the luck possible for TTC! xxxx

• Options

Not sure what to say but glad you have an answer and that it's so unlikely to cause issues with future pregnancies. I really hope you have some good news very very soon, you both deserve it x

• Options

Just wanted to say I'm really sorry.  My first pregnancy (twin) ended and the PM showed that the the girls both had downs syndrome.  My next two pregnancies were both fine without any complications, but yes I had a couple more scans at the beginning and the nuchal they took their time over, and was told there was no reason to wait to try again, I fell pregnant the first month we tried.

• Options

Thanks everyone.

Cleo, thanks for telling me that. It's good to hear a positive outcome, fingers crossed our journey is as quick as yours was.

• Options

Its so good to hear from you. I know that nothing will bring your baby back but I hope having an answer has helped you. Im keeping everything crossed that you finally get some good news soon xxx

• Options

Thank you for sharing your update Imp, you have been through so much. I'm glad that they have been able to give you some answers even if its been hard to bear. You deserve the most straightforward and boring pregnancy and I hope you get that soon. We are all here for you for any hand holding you need when that happens.

Until then, take care of yourself and I look forward to hearing a bfp update soon xxx

• Options

Hiya Imp Im so sorry to read this but its good that they are going to keep a close eye on your next pregnancy, I have everything crossed for you that it wont take long and that this time everything will go well massive cuddles xxxx

• Options

thinking of you x

• Options

I'm glad you got your answers, big hugs to you x