Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

12 week scan

hey girls how are you all?

hope u are all well,  i'm excited to say we had our 12 week scan today which was so good to see because we've had a bumpy couple of weeks with a couple of scares so its always nice to see a healthy baby image

baby is growing well and is due dec 3rd so will need to be super organised for xmas this year lol but i'm sure we'll be fine

take careimage

Replies

• Options
    congratulations hun so happy for you xxx
  • Options

thanks hun

hows you? and hows bump hope all is going well xx

• Options
    we are both good thank you i only have just over 6 weeks left it has gone so fast x
  • Options
    congratulations zoe!!! what a fantastic scan picture image
  • Options

thanks laura how are you?

did u move house again in the end its been ages since i spoke to u last, we are down in plymouth now but looks like we'll be moving again before baby is born not the best time to move i know but it means living back in yeovil and being closer to family and all our friends so quite excited.

how is jack and lola doing?

charlie is coming on in leaps and bounds we are currently goin through wearing no nappies at bedtime as i'm trying to get him out of them at night before baby comes along and fingers crossed he has done really well image 

hope u are all good

speak to you soon xx

• Options

Glad all is well with  baby.

Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy

Joimage

• Options
    Zoe-massive congrats on pregnancy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!image so so pleased for you hun x x