Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

BabyBjorn Bouncer - update from Mothercare

I know people were asking about this the other day.  I emailed Mothercare this morning to enquire about my order as it was still showing as processing, and got the email below:

Thank you for your email, I was concerned to read that you have not received your babybjorn bouncer, I can advise that we have had an issue with this item and the price, I can confirm that the price is being honoured but unfortunately there has been a delay in obtaining the product from the supplier and you will now receive the bouncer within the next 10-12 working days.

I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you and I hope that the above is of assistance.

Hope that helps people!

Replies

• Options

I thought something like this had happened as the web page I had saved had gone blank! I'm gutted that I didnt go for it now!

• Options

oooohhh.  mine just says processing as well.  not sure what the best thing to do is - do nothing and hope they honour it and it turns up or email like you did.....

• Options

Daffs - they are back up to full price on the website!  Think they are cheaper on Amazon though.

Morph - I just emailed and said that I had received half my order and just wanted to confirm when the bouncer would be delivered as it was showing as processing.

• Options

Oh just received this:

Dear Customer,

We are writing to advise that due to an unexpectedly high demand for the BabyBjörn Babysitter Balance, some orders are going to be slightly delayed.

Our suppliers are working hard to ensure that all of the orders go out to our customers as soon as possible, and you can expect to receive your order within the next 10-12 working days.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused by this delay.

Kind Regards

Mothercare Customer Care

• Options

I got that email too so fx we should get it. Some people on other sites said they had been told to re order at full price then they would get the difference refunded