Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Friday 1st tri

Happy Friday ladies, hope you're all well today. 

Been awake since before 6 thanks to my darling children. Currently trying to get O to have a snooze while R watches the Lion King but it's not happening! It's our 5th wedding anniversary today, not much planned though unless H is going to surprise me although I told him not to, I haven't even written his card out yet, bad wife! not much going on over the weekend either, the sun 's supposed to be making an appearance so hopefully we can get out and enjoy it. Hope you all have a great weekend x

D 9 +3

Replies

• Options

Hi DD. Happy anniversary! I've been awake since 330 (keep waking early ) and still lying in pjs even though Im meant to be at work at night (45mins away)-hmm!

• Options

*meant at work at nine...tired!

• Options

Oh dear Rio!

• Options

Morning ladies! Room for another? Big Smile

• Options

Awww thanks JJ, I was so excited to tell you! Haha, secretly hoped that we'd be tri buddies! I'm still quite anxious about it all but fingers crossed this is it!

How've you been?

• Options

Congratulations MacGirl, welcome to 1st tri!

• Options

Thanks debbydoo and congratulations on your wedding anniversary!

JJ sorry to hear you've not been well, are the meds having any effect yet? No we've not got an early scan as standard but going to arrange one privately! There's no way I can wait another 7 weeks, haha! Far too impatient!

• Options

DD -Happy anniversary! Hope you have a lovely day!

Rio - Hope you made it to work on time hehe x

Mac girl -Congratulations welcome to 1st tri!

Afm I have only just woken up opps! Not feelibg to bad just a bit sick..waiting to hear if hubby will be accepted for a compassionate transfer. Fingers crossed!

• Options

Happy anniversary DD!

Rio hope you got to work ok and you're not too tired

Mac girl- huge congratulations and nice to see you here

Hi JJ

Hope he gets the answer he wants CC

AFM - off to Australia today!! squeee! A looooooong journey ahead: Usually I'm a window seat girl but given my need to pee hourly I'm going with aisle this time, and after a long week at work I'm looking forward to getting stuck in with my stack of books.

See you all when I get back. Hope we have more here and some scan pics for me to catch up on!! Take care everyone.

• Options

JJ - sorry you're still feeling poorly.

CC -yay for a lie-in. Hope you both get the news you want.

RL - have a great holiday. Hope the flight isn't too bad and you catchup on a lot of rest.

• Options

Many congratulations Mac girl . Great to see you over here!