Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Monday 1st tri

Morning all,

Good weekend? I went to the mad hatter's afternoon tea at the Sanderson yesterday which was brilliant. An afternoon traipsing round London was pretty exhausting though! No rest this week though as getting ready for S's 1st birthday party on Sunday. Then scan 1 week today, eek! So busy!

Hope everyone is ok, hi to all that follow :)

Replies

• Options

Hi Popcorn. Afternoon tea sounds good. Are you having S's birthday party at home? Hope you all have a fab time. That's exciting that your scan is only 1 week away. Waiting for that first scan really seems to drag  doesn't it!

Symptoms seemed to have kicked in for me this week. Nausea and tiredness mainly. I'm really starting to worry how I will cope with 2 under 2.

• Options

Hi ladies!

Popcorn sounds like you have a full on week ahead! Hope the prep work goes well!

MS - hope the sickness isn't too bad for you!

AFM - getting our new bath installed today which I'm really excited about as it was a wet floor shower before and I hated it! Shame I can't use the bath the way I'd like to, but never mind!

Sickness wise I seem to be ok so long as I eat. Means I'm horribly ill first thing, but so long as I eat, I can keep the physical sickness at bay...even if I'm still feeling peaky! Booking in went fine last week. They're going to test me for GD at 24 weeks because W was over 4.5kg at birth.

• Options

MS we have hired a hall for S on Sunday. I'm a bit nervous, we have nearly 50 people coming :-/ sorry the ms has started, I'm worried about coping with 2 under 2 as well. We will be fine, I'm sure :)

RKB glad booking in went ok, hope the new bath installation does too!

• Options

RKB -new bath is exciting. What is it like? I love a nice relaxing bath.

Popcorn - I'm sure S's party will go fine. I suppose we're a bit late to be worrying about 2 under 2 now aren't we. Lol

We've just accepted an offer on our house! We've finally sold our house! Yay. Hoping that everything goes smoothly with it all now and we will be in for Xmas

• Options

Congrats MS, that's great news on the offer. Hope it all goes smoothly now :)