Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

RAMDK - Pink nursery curtains

Do we even have RAMDK (Random Act of MumDrum Kindness) ?

Anyway, I have some pink curtains that I bought for Noodles' room that didn't fit properly, and I also decided that I didn't like pencil pleat tops for some irrational reason.  I had started to draw the strings at the top of one curtain but they are not tied off so can easily be changed to fit a different width window.

The curtains are Next Lattice as below, and are the 168cm x 137cm

http://www.next.co.uk/x511250s2#790970x51

I would just like them to go to a new home rather than sitting on top of the chest of drawers looking at me and reminding me what a numpty I am !

Replies

• Options

I will give you something for them. They go perfectly with the colour scheme I am planning x

• Options

I don't think we can message on here can we.  If you email me on XXXXX  and I can get your address so I can post them to you.  I don't want anything for them, just make a donation to a charity of your choice if you really want to do something.

Can you let me know when you've got my email and I will delete it ?

• Options

Gto it. Incoming message xxxx

• Options

First RAMDK is very successful!!!! Thank you so so so so much! They will be perfect for baby sparkles room. As soon as I get an opportunity I will pass on my own RAMDK to spread the love.

Thank you x