Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Wed 1 st tri

How are we all ladies? Hope you're all enjoying the sunshine & not too tired to type! Hope those house moves went ok? I'm fine just very tired. Taken a cheeky break from work  to have dinner and watched 1 Born Every Minute (not sure if that's the best thing but still feels too surreal to scare me yet!) but got to get back on it now I've had dinner as delivering training tom and still need to finalise presentations. So exhausted atm (not sure if it's long work hours, pregnancy, or both) but just queuing and paying in a cafe took 2 people to prompt me to the next stage as I was in a complete daze!

Replies

• Options

Hi Rio, try and rest up when you can, 1st tri is exhausting.

Nothing much to report from me, I think I forgot to say that the MW worked out my due date as 10th December, so I'm hoping LO will turn up on 12/12 so I have the full set of same day as the month births - O is 11/11 and L is 1/1.  Feeling tired but that's because I've been at work today.

Hope everyone else is ok.

DS x

8+2

• Options

Haha 12/12 to add to that list would be amazing!