Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Welsh Thistle

Hello!

Sorry I have been mega rubbish this time - coming on here is so much harder with a laptop-grabbing toddler than it was with a baby!! I was looking for you on TTC and Tayto told me you are off the bench and on board with a bfp! Congratulations!! When are you due?

Just wanted to finally reply and say glad T is okay and hope the eczema treatment is still working - it must have been horrible to disturb his sleep so much, poor thing. And poor you. S had it when younger but since discovering a mild dairy intolerance at 12 months it's mostly cleared up, but luckily wasn't severe originally. I hope T's continues to be managed well. 

S is fine thanks - he does have a recurrent viral wheeze which keeps landing him in hospital with breathing difficulties which is obviously horrible - but Spring is almost here so am hopeful that will be it for a while. It's been a horrible winter though with four admissions, and I've been panicking it will become asthma, but know we just have to wait and see. Otherwise he is fine - happy, stroppy, funny and unreasonable!

Replies

• Options

Hi Lamby, thanks for tracking me down! Yes, bfp in feb, still finding it a bit surreal really- scan next Wednesday,  all being well it'll sink in then I imagine!

Poor S, and poor you as well, must be so worrying. My friend's son has the same from what it sounds  like, it's not fun. Fingers crossed the spring air will make all the difference, it has been a miserable, damp , very long winter!

T 's excema does seem to be so much better controlled now which is great. Although he did wake up 4 times the other night because his pj buttons were undone, his duvet had slipped, he couldn't find his toy and he fell out of bed. Fair enough for the falling out of bed thing but the rest made for a long night! He's also really pushing it in the behaviour department so we're having to be quite firm, but it does seem to be working as there are fewer toys being flung and fewer tantrums!

Are you still thinking about being referred ?