Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What age for a (small) Wheelybug?

www.amazon.co.uk/Hippychick-WBMSS-Wheelybug-Mouse-Ride-on/dp/B000QDCGPS/ref=pd_sim_by_3

Like this? Would it be worthwhile for a 1 year old, or better to wait until Christmas when E will be 18 months do you reckon?

TIA x

Replies

• Options

A got hers for her 1st birthday - it got pushed about for a while before she learned how to use it properly. Be fine for either birthday or Christmas I'd say, not much help was I? ;-)

• Options

Thanks Ally. H came home and announced that E's nursery have them in the garden so I am guessing that she is about ready to have a try. It's going to be (subtly) mentioned to teh PILs I think! x

• Options

We got S a small one for her first birthday. She couldnt reach the floor on it to use it properly until a few months after that and she was tall for her age, but glad we got it. We have a small one and a large one and mine still use them at 4 and 6 years old!

• Options

Aaron got a large  for his 1st birthday and was able to go it straight away. Have to say though neither of mine have been that taken with them. We got give two by the coucil for toddler group too and they are rarely played with.