Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Who does your baby/ies look like?

A looks like me, I get (lightheartedly) annoyed when people say he looks like H because he doesn't, he's mine!

You and yours? Photo evidence appreciated Smile

Replies

• Options

M looks like me, thank goodness - my niece is the spitting image of MIL Laugh at work so no photos I'm afraid, but everyone comments on it

• Options

D looks like me and my mum. I'm on my phone so can't do a photo. She has my temprament (sp) too

• Options

Zoe looked scarily like H for quite a long time.  It was freaky when she was a baby and people would always comment on it.  It wasn't until she got to around 3 that people started to say she looked like me, but I can't really see it, she looks like Zoe now.

• Options

E is quite a mix of us both now. From his first scan he looked exactly like H, then at birth he was his image although the first thing I saw was that he hs my top lip (I have quite a pronounced cupids bow lip and he does too). As he's got bigger more peopl have said he's more like me now, but H and I are quite alike to be honest anyway and are identical on our baby pictures (quite bizarre!) so we pretty much knew already what E would look like! xx

• Options

Saisi

A looks like me, I get (lightheartedly) annoyed when people say he looks like H because he doesn't, he's mine!

Word for word, even the child's initial!

I have a photo on fb but not sure how to upload to here from phone?

• Options

I get told that E looks like me.  Apart from the hair colour when i look at pictures of us at the same age, she is my double.  In fact, my mum  and dad have a picture of me on their wall at home from when i was about 2/3 years old, she E insists that it's a picture of her.

• Options

Well, E was conceived with donor sperm so....she looks like me, but VERY like me when I was little. Although there are times when she has a look of H about her, which is either odd or wishful thinking!

• Options

H and I are also quite alike except our mouths so its hard to tell! Big S looked a lot like I did as a toddler but now I don't know. He has my stubborn streak and H's exhibitionist nature. No idea who little S looks like. Apart from his eyes he looks like his big brother.

• Options

O is the spitting image of his Dad! No one has ever said he looks like me. All I seem to have contributed was pale skin and eczema!

• Options

J looks like H and everyone says that B does too but at the weekend I saw some pics of me as a baby and she is the absolute spitting image of me

• Options

P looks a lot like me, poor child!! Only a much more gorgeous version!! When she was tiny she looked identical to H but from about 6 months she started to morph into me. Shame really i was hoping she'd get H's looks and my brains Laugh

• Options

N looks like me although he has the same colour eyes as his biological father. We get told all the time that he looks like H, he doesn't.

A is only three months old so hard to tell and I swing from thinking she's like me or like H, I think she's more like H but will be a mixture. She definitely has his widow's peak!

• Options

They are cloned if h and all the males in his family. My aim is to get them all (h, L, I fil, hs 2 uncles, 1 cousin and great grandad all in age order in a photo and post some caption about evolution ROTFL)

Here's h L and I

I actually struggle to see anything of me in either if them! The anaesthetist said to h 'there's no need for a DNA test' when L was born and when Isaac born the consultant laughed and said 'oooo he looks very much like dad'

• Options

My God CP they are actually the same! Love it!

• Options

Her is h and L with fil and his brother and down below is h and L watching cricket

• Options

Oh my god cp that is crazy!

• Options

Oh CP, they're all clones!!

• Options

If you slot in the others its like the same person just at different ages Laugh

• Options

C is my absolute double.

J, he's a mixed bag. When he was born, he looked EXACTLY like my Mum. As he grew, people would say he looked like H. Now, he looks like me and C. It's harder to see, as he is a blondie, where as C has my darker hair.

Nobody says he looks like H anymore.

This is C, looking like me

This is J, not looking like me, but looking like his Dad

And here, despite the different hair colours, it's clear to see they are brothers, and they both look like me

• Options

We had a 4D scan the other day and if I've shown the picture on my phone to, say, 20 people, I'd say 18 of those said "gosh, it looks like H". We don't know the sex, so it's either a boy or a very masculine looking girl!