Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Will Having Chlamydia While Being Pregnant Make The Baby Come Out Not Normal ?

Im 27 Weeks Pregnant Gonna Be 28 Tomorrow & Ive Had Chlamydia Since I Was A Few Weeks Pregnant When I First Found Out I Had It I Was Treated For It But It Came Back Because I Had Sex With A Someone Who Had It , The Second Time I Was Treated For It I Threw Up The Pills So Im Still Diagnosed With It...Tomorrow I Will Get Treated Again For It But My Concern It That My Baby Will Not Come Out Normal Because I Had Chlamydia Throughout Most Of My Pregnacy...Is That True ? Please Help ! 

Replies

• Options

I hope I don't offend but if you are that worried about the effects of chlamydia on your unborn baby why on earth did you have unprotected sex with someone whilst pregnant. Seems very careless 

• Options

This feels like a spam post - who writes the first letters of all their words in caps?!

• Options

Just keeping it real with you, if you cared about the well being of your baby you wouldn't be having unprotected sex with someone especially someone with an STD! I truly hope this is a spam post because you could end up with something you can't take a pill to cure!!

• Options

I'm hoping spam too